A weekend can sometimes be more irksome if you pay out long and painful hours in the salon to get a silky, smooth and hair-free look. But after spending a good amount of time and money, getting sexy, shiny and flawless look can swipe away all the pain.
Flowing in the hectic schedule nowadays, I have no time to pamper my skin or to visit a salon or an aesthetician. And even there is no chance to have professional aesthetician services in coming months. So I decided to design my own beauty box which can release time constraints as well as help me in saving money and commute time along with time which I spent waiting in the salon.
I started from small and multi-time investments; I have to make at least two visits to salons just to, shaping my eyebrows and to removing hairs from upper lips. Believe me, post baby I completely forgot to follow my CTM routine; my beauty beliefs were totally changed. I was happy with that botched brows, I didn’t feel to reshape over-grown Brows. Have you seen my post about to get homemade and natural beauty tips? In case you missed it, click here to read.
So my first tool of my beauty box is Slique threader. Slique is the most effective DIY, fine-quality face and body hair threading system. I received my Slique Eyebrow Face and Body Hair Threading Removal Epilator System Kit last week, which I ordered through Amazon. It arrived on time as they have revealed. I love the packaging.
What do I get in Slique Hair Removal Threading System?
- Slique Threader
- 10 Epilation Threads
- One Instruction Book
Slique is a tool that holds the thread exactly like the trained aesthetician, enabling you to do a threading hair removal on your own. The Slique threader is around 4.5 inches long and comes with 10 additional epilation threads and easy to follow instructions. I followed all the directions on how to use and re-thread it. Initially, I caught some difficulty in using it but once you get used to it, you can start threads like a professional. After 3- 4 attempts it will be easy to handle.
Looped threads are strong and soft. It removes an entirely straight line of hairs from the follicle all at the same time. The product also has some considerations like your skin should be clean and dry. Make sure your skin should be oil and sweat free.
Why I love Slique hair removal threading system?
- It is a way more cost effective than visiting the beauty salon every month!
- The product is well designed for removing big hair. However, it’s a bit difficult to use on the eyebrows. Here let me tell you true facts of this system: You can safely and easily use it on the upper-side of the eyebrow but on the underside, it requires a more skilled hand due to the fineness of the skin. So you should have bit experienced hand if you want to contour your eyebrows or on areas where you need to be more precise otherwise, it’s nice for removing extra hairs around eyebrows. For unskilled people, I would call it a hair removal system rather than hair shaping system.
- Slique threader performs very well on cheeks, chin, forehead, upper lip, arms, legs, fingers, toes, etc.
- You could perform threading at home without the need of a salon or an aesthetician.
- I love this painless hair removal technique as it does not give you any skin irritation or pain like we face in waxing and tweezing process.
- It is good for all skin types.
- It has easy carry case so you can use it when and where you want it.
- On the front of the price, it is highly purchased hair removal product.
During the testing and using this product I haven’t found any major drawback. I love the product! It is really a fine system in removing hairs from upper lips, cheeks, fingers, toes. With the help of this system, I don’t need to rush to the parlor to get upper lip threading done.
My Honest View on Slique:-
Product evaluation can vary from one user to another as it depends on how frequently you use Slique, the thickness of your hair and how the threader is handled.
Overall I love the experience of epilating with Slique. I will keep using this hair removal method until I get something better than it. Slique is available across the globe and in India, you can access the product on Amazon.in. I read some negative reviews on the quality of this product so will recommend you to buy only from authorized sellers. Finally, I found out an affordable, time-proven and pain-free technique to get silky, sexy, hair-free look!
I hope you found this review a satisfactory. Share your experience or any question if you have! Stay hooked here to know what would be my next beauty tool.
Do visit Homepage to explore more interesting posts!